Tuesday, January 29, 2008

7.2 Questions from QCI

My buddy Grant Young has a great new blog out of Iowa called Questions, Comments and Insults , inspired by Sen. McCain. He has a feature called 7.2 Questions which he did not ask me to take but being a political person I really don't need to be asked for my opinion...I am happy to provide it whether you want it or not. Here goes...

1. Tell us your daily routine… what’s the play by play?
Hit snooze too many times.
Check the crackberry.
Rush to get kids to the bus stop by 7:15 AM.
Figure out a way to work Chick-fil-a into my drive to the office despite it being completely out of the way.
Get to work.
Sort thru email
Return calls.
post on my blog.
Figure out where everyone in my office is getting for lunch and choose option that involves me not having to leave the office.
try to keep up with my RSS feed.
Facebook, Twitter, blah, blah.
Go home.
Beat my kids in most Wii sports games.
Put kids to bed.
Check the DVR and see what cool shows from History, Military and Sci Fi Channels I have recorded.
Crack the laptop open.
Make some kettle corn
return more email.
post on my blog.
go to bed.


2. What’s the most rewarding part of your gig?
Working with people who actually deserve to be elected.

3. Give a big prediction – ala Chris Mathew’s “Tell me something I don’t know.”
The Giants will upset the Patriots.


4. What are you listing to right now? What’s in your mp3 or CD player right now?
POD, System of a down, Dropkick Murphys

5. What’s your favorite hangout (bar, restaurant, etc.)? What do you recommend I get when I’m there?
Yesterdays in Granger. Buffalo chicken lips.

6. What’s the last ball game you went to?
Colts and Bears preseason. We need to either move football season or elections so I can pay attention to both.

7. If you were not in this current gig or career, what would you be doing?
Teaching HS government class.

7.2 What’s with? (it’s 0.2 of a question, kind of dumb, but its easier than asking 72 questions in honor of my football number)
Undecided voters in October of a Presidential year? I mean really are you ignorant on purpose or what? What else could you possibly need to know by October.

1 comment:

Grant Young said...

Hell yes!

That rules.

Will be posting it up soon.