Thursday, January 31, 2008

Inside Bay Area - Berkeley gives Marines the boot

Inside Bay Area - Berkeley gives Marines the boot

I am beside myself with rage on this one. As a lot of you know, despite my hippie like hair now, I am a former Marine. It is one of the proudest affiliations I will ever have and am deeply proud of my service.

This story just blows my mind. These narrow minded morons are trying to eject a Marine Corps recruiting station from thier little communist haven of Berekly California. The part that really honks me off is that they single out the Corps as if they were Wal-Mart. The USMC is a part of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

I will give $100 TODAY to any Member of Congress from either party who files a bill to cut off ALL Federal funding to these idiots until they stop this unlawful and completely disrespectful activity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if I were a Member of Congress I'd take you up on the offer.

This just plain irresponsible and utterly disgusting. These guys defend their freedom and they give them the shaft in return.

Here in the heartland we've still got a bit of respect for the folks in uniform.