Thursday, January 17, 2008

Joe Trippi needs some vitamins.

Ok, so I can admit that I am not exactly a normal Republican. I find Democrats fascinating and fun to watch. I follow Joe Trippi on Twitter and enjoy getting tidbits on what he is up to. After following him for about a month or so I gotta say...dude take some vitamin C or something. The guy is ALWAYS sick.

Seriously, probably 75% of his tweets are updates on which meds he is on, his head cold or how much Alka Seltzer the guy has had in the past 24 hours.

Word for the wise if you meet him and shake his hand make sure you have some of that hand sanitizer stuff.

And of course I am sure the Edwards campaign probably believes that somehow someway Rove is behind Trippi's many illness.

3 comments:

Third Rail said...

Check out this article, it outlines a strategy on how the Edwards campaign could defeat Hillary Clinton. Check it out at http://thirdrailradio.blogspot.com/

Gatsby said...

My favorite Trippi quote is from 2004, when he was managing the Dean campaign. He refused to go to Iowa personally. He said he was afraid to leave the campaign hq in Burlington, because if he did, "the internet might not work." Classic Trippi. That guy is a hack.

Anonymous said...

It just wouldn't be like a POTUS campaign without Joe. Only this time the revolution really isn't being televised ... has anybody seen Edwards other than on the debates? The only way I find anything out about that camp is from Trippi's tweets. BTW, he's got the DTs this afternoon ... likely from an OD of Mucinex.